Born and raised in the U.K. I moved to Canada in 2004. I have always been active but constantly struggled with ups and downs with my weight. After the birth of my son in 2005, I discovered that the only way to maintain a healthy weight was to embrace a healthy lifestyle. I was so excited with the strength and empowerment that I felt by the changes that I had made, that I wanted to share this with others.
Certified through International Sports Sciences Association, Canadian Fitness Professionals & American Fitness Professionals & Associates, I am constantly educating myself.
Through my personal training, classes and programs, I make fitness challenging and fun. I truly care about my clients and their success. We are all individuals with our own challenges. I believe that I can give you the tools that you need to reach for your goals.
As a busy mother, I can appreciate the challenges that we all face to lead a healthy lifestyle, to fit in our exercise and to prepare well balanced meals. Through my own experiences, my goal is to support others and give them the tools to make this possible.
When I’m not working, I love to be with my family. I enjoy running and participating in races. I like the half marathon distance but recently ran The Around the bay race in Hamilton. I am fortunate to live near Algonquin Park where I regularly go for hikes. I enjoy cooking and have a thing for chocolate!
The Katie Difference
- easy to follow meal plans (great for the rest of your family too)
- one-on-one training (studio, gym, or on location)
- high energy group classes (designed for all fitness levels)
- beach body training program
- boot camp, fitness challenges and lots of running
- certified professional personal trainer with proven results
- friendly, supportive environment
Certifications & Areas of Specialty
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition,¬†Exercise Therapy &¬†Senior Fitness
- Certified Boot Camp Instructor
- Basic Running Coach
- Certified Pre Natal Trainer
As Featured In
- Women’s Health and Fitness
- Sweat Equity
- Scotia Bank Half Marathon
- Good Life Half Marathon
- Around the Bay X2
- Ottawa Full Marathon